Gaga-ga-choo

Inspired by the RPG.net thread "[Tuesday Challenge] Gaga for Gaga," I have gone ahead and statted up Lady Gaga as a BoL hero--see below the fold for details.  Her high "Brawl" score represents a unique martial art melding combat and dance moves.  Her "Merchant" career is based on her father's background as an Internet entrepreneur; her "Noble" career, on the entry to elite circles gained for her by her performing abilities.  The rationale for the "Unsettling" Fault should be obvious. :)




Attributes
Strength 0
Agility 1
Mind 1
Appeal 2

Combat
Brawl 3
Melee 0
Ranged 0
Defense 1

Careers
Merchant 0
Dancer 2
Minstrel 2
Noble 0

Essences
Lifeblood 10
Hero Points 5

Boons
Artistic
Great Wealth

Faults
Unsettling

Comments

  1. Oh, my. I didn't read that thread. I still don't think I should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts