Beorning Bonus: Botild Openhand as Drawn by Jon Hodgson

Botild was created in partial response to "[The One Ring] Lets Make a PC," an ongoing RPG.net thread devoted to the creation of sample characters for the game.  Begun by Skywalker, the thread morphed at post 55 from the group creation of an Elf loremaster to the creation of an entire company of PCs.  The participants are currently working on a Dwarven treasure-hunter and an as-yet indeterminate Woodman.  TOR artist extraordinaire Jon Hodgson (whom I first noticed for his work on the Dragon Warriors revival) took some time from his busy schedule to provide a sketch of the loremaster Gloreithel.  When I woke up this morning, though, I discovered that he had also generously produced this illustration:


Wow.  Just wow.  I have been wanting a Hodgson illustration for some time now, but I didn't think that one would just show up in response to one of my own creations.  Thank you, Jon!


Comments

Popular Posts