Still Kicking

It's been thirteen days since my last post, but I've not abandoned the blog.  This Friday I'll be running BoL for my regular gaming group.  They've already playtested the game with the pregenerated heroes from the rulebook.  Now it's their first time out with their own heroes.  Stranded in Zalut, City of the Magicians, for one reason or another, each hero has received a cryptic invitation from the alchemist Radam Tyl . . .

(Expect character posts to go up over the weekend, followed by an Actual Play report.)

Comments

  1. Hey, welcome back. I was actually starting to wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life (in the form of an academic essay that needed revising) intervened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see some Actual Play reports!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts